CP-2000 W is a spec grade water based silane / siloxane water repellent. It penetrates and reacts with the silica in concrete and masonry in the presence of ultraviolet light and atmospheric moisture. This reaction forms a strong hydrophobic bond beneath the surface that prevents water molecules from penetrating, while allowing free migration of water vapors. The chemical bond formed in this process allows CP-2000W to become an integral part of the substrate and provide long-term protection.
- Water based / VOC compliant
- Protects against water damage, staining and corrosion
- One component - no jobsite dilution or two-part mixture necessary
- Resists water penetration, even at hairline cracks
- Outstanding performance on porous substrates
- No surface discoloration, Non-glossy
- Environmentally friendly, Non-toxic
CP-2000 W can be used on most vertical or horizontal, exterior, above-grade concrete and masonry surfaces. Coverage rates vary from 50-250 sq. ft. per gallon, depending on surface porosity and texture.
- 5 gal. Pail(s)
- 55 gal. Drum(s)