CP-500 PREMIUM is a spec grade polysiloxane water repellent that protects masonry and other building materials against damage due to penetration by water and waterborne chemicals. CP-500 PREMIUM is not a surface coating. It penetrates up to ¼ inch or ore into treated surfaces and bonds with the substrate to provide long lasting, protection, even at hairline cracks.
- Excellent resistance to water intrusion
- Exhibits excellent beading effects
- No change in surface appearance
- Breathable - does not trap moisture
- Deep penetration into the substrate
- High resistance to alkali attack
- High resistance to wind-driven rain
CP-500 Premium can be used on most vertical or horizontal, exterior, above-grade surfaces. Coverage rates vary from 50-250 sq. ft. per gallon, depending on surface porosity and texture.
- 1 gal.
- 5 gal. Pail(s)
- 55 gal. Drum(s)